- Specialized in managing a wide range of domain portfolios
- Nearly every domain extension worldwide available for registration
- Successful in the domain business since 2004
- Numerous direct accreditations
- Automation of the ordering processes
- All functions are controllable via API
- Nameservers at 40 different locations worldwide and Anycast DNS without extra charge
- Registrant details are protected through Whois-Privacy
- Two-factor authentication with Mobile TAN
- SSL, DNSSEC and DANE available for many domains to increase security
- Professional telephone support at regular rate
- Targeted e-mail support via our ticket system
- Comprehensive knowledge base available 24 hours a day
- 5 star ratings
On 20.04.2021 we will change the location of the name server ns3.inwx.eu to ensure an even better connection here and to be able to use new functions. From 18.05.2021 the old IP address 126.96.36.199 (IPv6: 2a01:4f8:222:b03::2) is no longer functional. The new IP address is: 188.8.131.52 (IPv6: 2a02:d500::53).
The nameserver sets available in our customer area will be adjusted accordingly and you will not have to make any changes for your domains.
In the following cases you will still have to take action:
- You use the INWX name servers as virtual nameservers. In this case, you will receive instructions by e-mail to adjust your affected domains.
- You are using scripts that set one of the discontinued servers via API.
The registries for .dk and .hamburg domains are adjusting their prices soon. Thus for the country-code top-level domain .dk (Denmark) the registration and renewal price will raise to 23,80* € from 03.05.2021. Furthermore, the price for registrations, transfers and renewals for the top-level domain .hamburg will increase to 49,98* € from 01.07.2021.
Register and manage your domains round the clock, 24 hours a day. With the registration in real time you get numerous domains already within a few seconds. Define the registrant, further contacts and also nameservers with all supported record types by yourself.
With 5 independent name servers we offer a high reliability. You can use our name servers (NS) also under your domain name as virtual nameservers. If you operate your own NS you can use our name servers as secondary DNS. If you are a developer you can use our API (XML-RPC/JSON-RPC) to manage your domains.
Our competent support team will assist you promptly with all requests. We are at your service, via e-mail, round-the-clock and can be contacted by phone during business hours. Answers to many questions are available in our knowledge base that is also reachable outside business hours.